10 Warning Signs of Parasitic Infection.
If you are worried that you may be suffering from a parasitic infection, it is important to keep in mind the following warning signs that may give you insight as to what you are dealing with. Dealing with more than a few of these signs may require some holistic medical attention or assistance to make sure you are able to fully recover.
- Unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or IBS;
- You’ve traveled internationally and had traveler’s diarrhea;
- You have a history of food poisoning and still have digestive issues;
- You have difficulty falling asleep and you are often awake during the night;
- You grind your teeth, especially at night;
- You have skin irritations, rashes, hives, eczema, or rosacea;
- Your muscles and joints ache;
- You never seem to feel full after your meals;
- You are anemic;
- You are dealing with fatigue, apathy, or depression.