In a study of more than 1,200 patients, published in the Friday, August 3, 2018, issue of Oncotarget, an international team of 35 co-investigators from 17 institutions spanning the U.S., Brazil and Europe reported that cancer occurs because cancer cells make and use energy differently from normal cells.
- Pour Yourself A Cup of Catechins and Slash Your Risk of Cancer
- How Toxic Relationships Can Trigger Cancer
- Toxic Burn Pits Linked to Cancer in Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Wars
- New Study Shows Hereditary Cancer Risk Slashed 60% with THIS Simple Supplement
- A Second Look at Apricot Kernel (Laetrile) Therapy