In a study of more than 1,200 patients, published in the Friday, August 3, 2018, issue of Oncotarget, an international team of 35 co-investigators from 17 institutions spanning the U.S., Brazil and Europe reported that cancer occurs because cancer cells make and use energy differently from normal cells.
- New Discovery: Lidocaine’s Surprising Power Against Cancer
- Green Guardians: Houseplants That Double as Mold Busters
- Tiny Jars, Big Concerns: Unveiling the Pesticide Dilemma in Baby Food
- Gratitude 101: Your Secret Weapon for Feeling Good, Especially During the Holidays
- Sneaky Moves, Big Impact: Simple Strategies to Slash Cancer Risk with Exercise