A tragic story from NBC News reports that an 18-year-old from Nevada has died from a rare brain-eating amoeba infection that he may possibly have contracted in the warm waters of Lake Mead. It is reported that the young man began to experience symptoms a week after exposure to a certain section of the lake at the beginning of October.

While incidents of contact with this type of dangerous parasite are (thankfully) rare, there are an astounding amount of cases of parasitical infections that are more common than many realize. As I mentioned in my book, I Used to Have Cancer, the parasite-cancer connection is quite serious and should be addressed by anyone recently diagnosed with cancer.

>>Read More: Nevada boy dies from rare brain-eating amoeba he may have been exposed to at Lake Mead, officials say

>>Related Article: What’s Bugging You: The Parasite-Cancer Connection


Nevada Boy Dies From Brain-eating Amoeba




Pin It on Pinterest

Share This