I understand what it’s like to hear those three dreaded words — “You have cancer.” When they were said to me by an oncologist over 35 years ago, my world came to a sudden, jarring halt. Time stood still. As my brain struggled to make sense of the diagnosis of Stage 4 Melanoma cancer that was being explained to me, all I could think was this is a bad dream and I would soon wake up. My rational mind repeated, “How could this happen to me?” I was not only dedicated to staying fit and running every day, I was in the prime of my life, living the American Dream, successful in my business career, and enjoying every minute with my young family on our Texas ranch.
But it wasn’t a dream. Cancer was my new reality, and it soon consumed my every thought and affected all areas of my life in ways I never dreamed possible. I might have died in the hospital as a result of the experimental cancer treatment I endured, but the information shared with me by three unexpected visitors at my bedside changed my life forever and started me on a journey back to health I could never have imagined (Chapter 3: Three Knocks at My Door, I Used to Have Cancer).
Thirty-five years ago, the availability of information about cancer and alternative therapy treatments was scarce and difficult to obtain. My incredible path from the brink of death to living a healthy life more fully than I could ever imagine, is largely due to the cancer experts and cancer survivors that I was privileged to encounter.
In a perfect world, no one would ever hear those words or have to endure what I did after a late-stage cancer diagnosis. I started The Templeton Wellness Foundation as my way of giving to others the information and support that is, in my opinion, so desperately needed. If you or someone you know is facing the grim reality of cancer, I want you to know there is HOPE. And that alone is an incredibly valuable resource.
When your world is reeling, one of the best things you can do is to reach out to the experts. Don’t be afraid to get a second or third diagnosis. Rather than allowing your mind to focus on the negatives of your situation, search out the possibilities!
Hope In Action
I have made it my mission to interview many of the most successful alternative medicine cancer experts in the world. A few examples are:
- Dr. Tullio Simoncini, an oncologist from Rome, Italy, who has successfully pioneered sodium bicarbonate therapy as a means to treat cancer;
- Dr. Frank Shallenberger, who explains the safe and time-tested history of ozone therapy;
- Dr. Antonio Jimenez, founder of Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers and recognized world leader in holistic and integrative oncology;
- Doctors Stuart Nunnally and Lane Freeman, experts on the connection between oral health, cancer, and autoimmune diseases.
- Dr. Lee Cowden, internationally known for his knowledge and skill in practicing and teaching integrative medicine and for his ability to treat terminal illnesses;
- Dr. Thomas Levy, one of the world’s leading vitamin C experts who frequently lectures to medical professionals all over the globe about the role of vitamin C and antioxidants in the treatment of disease;
- Dr. Raymond Hilu, one of the leading cellular biologists in the world and the only scientific collaborator trained by seven-time Nobel Prize nominee Dr. Johanna Budwig;
- and many more exceptional medical professionals that I invite you to meet online at The Templeton Wellness Foundation.
The beauty of the internet (a resource I didn’t have when I was facing cancer) is that many of the foremost cancer experts in the world are available at the touch of a button on your smart phone or computer. In the middle of the night when you can’t quiet your mind, in the middle of the afternoon when you’re feeling defeated… anytime 24/7 you can listen to some of the foremost cancer experts in the world talk plainly about what they have learned and how they advise their patients.
It’s almost like sitting face-to-face with them in their office. I’ve tried to ask the questions that I know may be on your mind in my video interviews with them. In these recordings, you’ll have time to absorb the information relayed by these experts, replay the interview if necessary, take notes if you like. Take your time, explore the alternatives. You just may discover an exciting new alternative method of dealing with your illness that you never knew existed!
The cost of these candid interviews? All video interviews are free of charge. You don’t have to get a physician’s referral to “meet” with these experts, there is no travel involved, no appointment necessary. On your behalf, I’ve tried to ask the questions most cancer patients would ask. And the resulting interviews are unique, revealing, and very informative. Some say, even life-changing.
In addition to my interviews with experts, I’ve also talked to a number of cancer survivors just like myself, and share what they have to say about how they defeated cancer.
What Cancer Survivors Have to Say
Wondering what cancer survivors have to say of the alternative cancer treatments they received? I’ve also interviewed a wide variety of men and women from across the world who found their way back to health. You’ll find their extraordinary in-depth interviews at this link: Cancer Survivors. Let them be your comrades in your new journey.
If The Templeton Wellness Foundation can be an inspiration to anyone facing a cancer diagnosis (or anyone hoping to avoid such), it will all have been worth it. You can read more about my story in my book, I Used to Have Cancer.